Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Name Game

I'm gonna throw this out here to see if I can get a satisfactory answer, if there is one. A very serious question that has vexed me for about two years now, I think, or whenever that summer was I worked at Zinch.com and became randomly obsessed with Pacman (I found one of those little game boxes with a joystick and a couple of buttons that plugs into the TV while cleaning up to move out of Jamestown. Video games usually don't interest me very much, but for some reason Pacman had just what it took.). That summer I had a friend, Tanisha, who challenged me to a Pacman tournament. So here's the question. How do you play the name game with "Tanisha"?

Did you know . . .

A meteor can be any phenomenon in the sky (lightning, rainbow, snowfall, etc.).

And a meteor shower is a phenomenon observed when members of a group of meteors encounter the earth's atmosphere (knew that, but not the next part) and the luminous paths appear to diverge from a single point.

1 comment:

  1. Tanisha nisha bo bisha, banana fana fo fisha, me my mo misha, Tanisha.

    ReplyDelete